Monday, July 9, 2012

Candyland

Candyland was a total impulse buy, as so many are.


I was hanging out with my sisters (to whom I take this opportunity to send kisses) in San Francisco, and Candyland basically attacked me out of nowhere, jumping on my back and refusing to get off until I agreed to take it home with me.



I tried to fight it.


But in the end, I couldn't resist.


Bell sleeves have that power over me.


I wish I could remember the name of the store. I like to recognize the nicely vintaged among us.



Candyland has only emerged from my closet a couple of times (once for a bachelorette party, and once for a regular party, but the regular party was after work, so I ended up wearing it to work, which in retrospect is probably actually pretty inappropriate). It's just so... much.


And there's just so... much of it.


If only I worked in a candy store, I could wear it every day and fit right in.

Or if only I was in Cibo Matto.




All photos by Claire Loeb!


1 comment:

  1. More musical mojo. Forget the Candy Man - I need some Beeeeeef Jer-khee.

    ReplyDelete