Thursday, August 23, 2012

Parabola

Another OxiClean success story! What was I doing before I got this stuff?


I think I bought Parabola when I was at college. A few years later it got a weird stain, and I could bring myself neither to wear it nor get rid of it. Then... OxiClean!




A revelation. I know I talk a lot about OxiClean, and it seems like maybe I never even tried to get these stains out, but I did! Well, I got them dry-cleaned. That was the extent of my stain-removing expertise... until recently.


I love the semi-monochromatic design—the weird white flowers and the ripply green stripes that border and intersect them.


And of course..

 

the racing stripes!


That match the collar! And the sleeves!



Why don't I have racing stripes on everything I own?


The one eensy-teensy problem with the racing stripes is that they make it harder to take Parabola in at the sides, if that is something you would like to do.



Fortunately, it is not.

All photos by Claire Loeb!

No comments:

Post a Comment