Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Crazy Daisy

 Sometimes you just have to go with a print that looks like a child drew it.


Fun, right?





It's basically a license to chase your cares away.


Unlike the subtle sophistication of Charlie Chevron Brown Chevron Garden Chevron Party, there's really nothing about Crazy Daisy that screams, "I am an adult!!!" or even hints at it, really.


Sure, there's a collar (which I love, obviously).


And that collar leads to fabric-covered buttons (which I love even more, even more obviously).

But Crazy Daisy is basically just a riot of color in a package comfy enough to lounge about in.


It's even nappable, if you happen to be wearing matching eyeliner.


Would it work in other colors?

Archive photos from
that time I was playing around
 with my camera's color-switch function.

Maybe. But it wouldn't feel like a cool breeze and an escape from summer's smothering embrace.


Most photos by Claire Loeb!

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, Crazy Daisy is pretty glam in a preschool kinda way. (Really, though, it's super rad, and the pattern is fun!)

    ReplyDelete