Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Electric Avenue

Electric Avenue has a lot of things going for it.


Lapels! I can never get enough of lapels, as you might guess of someone who loves 1970s style. And the v-neck is cute, though I seem to remember pairing Electric Avenue with a pink crew neck sweater back when I got it, circa 1999.

But let's pull back a little...


What's that? Right near the bottom of the frame there? If you said "Bizarre stain," you are absolutely right!


Problem. And it's a problem that can't be solved by dry cleaners, and I don't know what to do. In fact, I don't know what I did do, back when I wore Electric Avenue on a weekly basis.


 I must have seen the stain, right? I must have known it was there. Did I just wear it anyway because I was a grungy college kid, or did the trippy pattern hypnotize me into forgetting the stain was there?


Or maybe I never really registered the stain's presence. It's possible. This is the angle I usually saw it from.



So, let's say I can never get the stain out. What are my options?

(Remember, if you say I should give it to you, you should probably let me know who you are.)

All photos by Claire Loeb!


2 comments:

  1. Perhaps an embroidered fish in juuuuuuuust the right spot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a speech bubble coming out of its mouth: "If this dress were pants, the crotch would be right here!"

    ReplyDelete